This is a highly realistic 3d model of a Pottery Barn Set for Christmas tables.
You can use it for a 3d scene with a Christmas decoration. It can create the perfect mood and make a pre-New Year's sensation for your final renders.
The file includes all the models shown in the picture.
- festive tableware (plates, spoons, forks, glasses, napkin, etc.)
- christmas holiday decoration (candles, lights, etc.)
One of the best Christmas table setting 3d model I have seen ~ I highly recommend it!
Very high quality, photorealistic 3d models for a christmas table setting.
Perfect for interior design renders with christmas decoration, which will give your pictures a unique mood!
Light sources, floors and backgrounds which are used for visualization are not included.
3d models for christmas decor and table setting for a house.
The file includes:
- Floor vase with Christmas decor
- The main decoration for the table
- High candle holder
- Small candle holder
- Set for serving (plates, napkins, cutlery, glasses, etc.)
- a small box with bowknot
This is a professional 3d model of Santa Claus.
- Its design has many details and that provides the possibility for close-up renders.
- It is fully textured and rigged with bipped bones and skin system.
- You can easily change his facial expressions
A great 3d model for your Christmas scenes!
This Santa Claus with Sleight and Reindeer Flying is a high end, photorealistic 3D model, that is created to help you add the realism to your project.The model is suitable for any visual production - broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, games, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
The model was originally created in 3Ds Max 2012, then fully textured and rendered using V-Ray.
-High quality polygonal model correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
-Originally created with Cinema 4D R14 Advanced Render. This file contains 8 separate object and Sky Object without HDRI.
-3ds max 2012 contains 8 separate object.
- This model contains 16808 polygons with Subdivision Level 0.
- This model contains 67232 polygons with Subdivision Level 1.
File formats other than Cinema 4D and 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed).