Chinese Drum traditional Chinese percussion musical and ritual instrument.
Traditional Chinese Drum part of China racing Dragon Boat.
The red drum body is decorated with the image of the Chinese zodiac dragon. On the membrane are lying traditional Chinese impact mallets.
The drum is a member of the percussion group of musical instruments. Drums consist of a membrane (drumhead or drum skin), that is stretched over a shell and struck to produce sound with the percussion stick.
For Chinese traditional art, sports carnivals, fantasy festival entertainment, oriental culture traditions, China dragon boat culture, ancient oriental rituals, and computer games documentary and promotional projects. Chinese Drum is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm