- Maya 2019
- 8192x8192 (JPG)
- real world scale
- clean UVmapped
- smoothable mesh with quads mostly
- body mesh is 9720 polygons - all other meshes (claws, eyeballs, mouth, teeth) is 6042 polygons
- hidden meshes is 768 polygons (primitive eyes)
- mouth is openable and have all inside stuff
- eyes, gum, teeth, claws and tongue are separated meshes
- fur and whiskers made by Maya XGen
- scene is ready to render
- units: cm
- with and without fur
- rat claws
- realistic rat 3d model
- hairless rat, naked rat
- rat whiskers
- fur on tail
- visualization projects
- architectural visualisation
- 3d artwork
A short film
You can create a cool short movie like the one below to show off your animation skills or make a cute, winning short movie with your excellent plot. Why recreate the wheel and spent countless hours creating a perfect rat model when there is already a great model like this. You can spend this time on the animation and plot instead.
It's ideal for animation movies because of its details and excellent materials.
You can choose the rigged version from this link.
You can make a great masterpiece 3d image with a strong story behind it that makes a true impact on the audience. Examples of 3d artwork you can make with a ready-made rat 3d model are below. These great artists did a fantastic job!
If you want a completely custom rat model, you can ask the creators of such images if they are available for hire.
Aluta Roma is the creator of this image (https://alutaroma.com/projects/XL6JD)