This collection includes highly detailed models of autumn and winter trees with all textures shaders and materials.
In the anniversary edition of Archmodels vol. 100 you will find 100 models and the special bonus - 3 cover scenes included with all models materials lighting and scene setup. Scenes are prepared only for vray 1.5 with 3dsmax 2008.
- Bonsai realistic 3d model.
- Nicely organized. Correct names for all objects and good topology. TRI and QUAD polygons only. Mixed UVs.
- Real world scale.
- Setuped in Vray 2.0 (3dsmax 2010) and Vray for C4D v1.8 (CINEMA 4D R15)
- No 3rd party plugin needed (except V-Ray)
Part of NICEMODELS Vol. 2 - Essential Archviz Pack
All of our 3D models correspond exactly to real models and are made to the real size.
The models are suitable for close-ups and are ideal for architectural visualization.
At the same time they have a reasonable polygons count and will not overload your scene.
Optimized for V-Ray!
The model works with 3ds Max 2010 or higer.
Previews were rendered in V-Ray.
Modeled in 3DS Max 2008. Rendered in Mental Ray.
-- GEOMETRY --
Model is broken down into 6 different objects:
- TRUNK (includes the major branches)
- TWIGS (the smaller branches connecting to leaves)
- LEAVES (divided into 4 different objects so it is more manageable. Also by deleting one group you remove one-fourth of the leaves thus 'thinning out' the foliage)