-------A small review from bestof3dmodels---------
A Christmas tree 3d model made with 3ds Max 2009 and rendered with Vray and 2.2 gamma workflow.
- Shaders and textures are all included but you need a color correction plugin for the materials which you can find clicking here for free.
- The decoration balls are very realistic.
- The leaf material is accurate colored and it has the right amount of specular.
- The wooden base is very good and nicely textured.
- Fully modeled and no opacity tricks for the leaves which is a good thing for reality, but not for games.
- The presents would be better with a little bit of material tweaking and a more random ribbon placement.
- The lights are very nice in my opinion but if you also add Vray lens effects they will be perfect.
Dimensions of the tree are 2,15m height and 1,75 depth.
Available formats are obj, fbx and 3dsmax 2009.
You can see more Christmas tree 3d models clicking here.