* Maya 2014 (V-Ray 3.0 | Arnold 1.2 | Other Redshift 2)
* Maya 2018 (V-Ray 3.6 | Arnold 2.0)
* FBX (Body has skeleton skin and no controller on the face)
* OBJ (No Rig)
This is a rigged 3d model of a cartoon rabbit. Use this model for all your Easter projects!
3d model Formats:
* 3ds Max 2012
A 3d model of a high detailed Cartoon Boy character.
* Cinema 4D 18 (Advanced Render 18)
* 3ds Max 2016 (V-Ray 3.20.03)
* FBX 2011.1
This is a low-poly 3d model of Jonesy, a game character of Fortnite: Save the World.
3d models formats:
* Autodesk FBX 2015 (.fbx)
* Truevision (.tga)
* contains dummy bones, rig
* low-poly 3d model
* 3d print
* study purposes
Buzz Lightyear and Woody rigged 3D models.
Collection of the 2 characters, both rigged.
Stills from the Pixar' s motion picture and a real action figure toy has been taken as references to build a perfectly corresponding mesh to the motion picture one.
All the parts has been modeled through subdivision and still editable in low poly.
Kids Stuff and Toys is a collection with high quality, photo real 3d models that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
This is a high quality, photorealistic 3d model of Woody.
All textures was hand-painted in Substance Painter and Photoshop, and has high quality details that allows close-up renders. The main body normal texture was created in ZBrush.
It was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.
Renders have no postproduction.
This is a high quality rigged 3d model of a cartoon boy.
3d model formats:
* Maya 2014 (Vray 3.1 | Arnold 1.2.7 | Redshift 2.5.32)
* Maya 2017 (Arnold 220.127.116.11)
* Maya 2018 (Arnold 2.0.1 | Arnold2.0.1 HumanIK)
This is a 3d model of Cinderella castle.
* 3ds Max 2012 (V-Ray | Default Scanline)
* Lightwave 11 (Default Scanline)
* Maya 2011 (Maya Software)
* 3D Studio
* originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray
* fully textured 3d model
* ideal for close-up renders
* model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images
* UV Mapped
This collection includes 3 rigged characters from the movie "Frozen"; Anna, Kris and Sven.
* Maya 2013 (V-Ray)
* 3ds Max 2009