UFO Flying Saucer crescent-shaped object.
Flying saucer (or flying disc) is a descriptive term for type of flying craft having a disc or saucer-shaped body. Term commonly used to refer to an anomalous flying object.
Flying saucers were identified on June 24, 1947, when pilot Kenneth Arnold reported nine silvery flying objects.
For sci-fi movie, computer game or fiction documentary and advertising projects.
UFO Flying Saucer Rigged is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing.
Hope you like it!
UFO Flying Saucer is ready to be animated. You can easily position it the way you need or animate it the way your project requires using helpers in 3D Studio Max.
See the turntable to get an idea of how animation works.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm