This is a rigged, high end, photorealistic 3D model of Iron Man.
Who is Iron Man?
Iron Man is a fictional superhero and protagonist of the eponymous comic of Marvel. Behind the Iron Man armor is Tony Stark - an industrious, ingenious inventor and impeccable playboy, general manager of Stark Industries and a major weapon maker for the US Armed Forces.
His suit is made from titanium alloy (not iron). It is a powered exoskeleton with an arc reactor in the chest, rockets on the feet and repulsers on the palms.
3d model formats:
* 3ds Max 2012
* Cinema 4D R15
* This model is accurately sized to match the real object.
* All geometry and visual aspects of the model are optimized to give you highest possible quality for up to 2k renders.
* Clean and optimized topology
* Model is fully sub-dividable to allow Turbosmooth Iterations to increase mesh smoothness if needed.
* Lights and cameras are not included in the scenes.
The model is suitable for any visual production - broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, games, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.